The Clerk's office has extensive contact with the public providing information requested by residents.
The City Clerk Department provides for
Contact Interim City Administrator Richard HIll at 651-674-8113 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the City Clerk's office.
- preparing and maintaining official records for the City.
- recording the Council proceedings (keeping the Official Minute Book);
- preparing and posting official notices;
- providing public information on archives, ordinances contracts and policies;
- supervising national, state and local election proceedings in accordance with statutory requirements;
- executing and maintaining procedures for voter registration and election administration, and
- all City licensing